First Deputy General Prosecutor Dmytro Storozhuk has told a Kiev briefing that the Joint Investigation Team is ready to ensure protection of all witnesses who can provide information on those involved in the destruction of the Malaysian Airlines passenger aircraft. Also, the PGO released audio recordings of conversations between the persons likely involved in the MH17 downing, an UNIAN news agency correspondent reports.
The telephone conversation were released by the JIT at September 28.
The telephone conversation was done between Andrey Ivanovich Callsign “Orion” and Nikolay Fedorovich with the call sign “Delphi”.
According to Dmytro Storozhuk, these people have been partly identified but their identities are not verified.
– Yes, good afternoon.
– Andrey Ivanovich …
– Hello, Fyodor Nikolayevich
– This is Nikolai Fedorovich …
– Nikolai Fedorovich, glad to hear you.
– Well, how are things going? Are you ready to meet us?
– Are you coming here?
– Well, I`ve been thinking.
– I would not act so rashly.
– Really? You know, we have no place for this …
– I can`t move now, I will have some work to do now. And there will be some work on us. I must say that … Remember, the statute says that the movement of a control point should not take place in the decisive moments of combat?
– How is the situation?
– Now the reports are incoming.
– Well, once all reports are in, call me. Then this, tell me, have you found this..
– Regarding the low-loader, yes, I`ve got everything agreed.
– Today, yes?
– Yes, yes, yes, at what time?
– The earlier the better. It needs to be loaded, disguised and taken away.
More info here.by