The general public is lead to believe Russia is responsible for downing MH17. Lets take a helicopter view and go back in time. Let us have an independant look at what irrefutable evidence there is to suspect Russia.
There is none. The only lead there is, are two Paris Match published photos of a BUK TELAR which is linked to a BUK operating for the Russian army. Possibly the photos are fake. That is it, no US satellite info, no other clues!
So how did Ukraine obstruct the investigation?
- At July 30 the Ukraine parliament had to vote to provide permission for forensic investigator and police officers of the Netherlands and Australia to enter the crash site. (source:Twitter) (NOS)
- The Ukraine Air Traffic control organization UkSATSE did not allow the Dutch Safety Board to talk to the air traffic controller responsible for the control of MH17
- Ukraine did not provide radar images of primary radars of both military and civil air traffic control. Switched off and in maintenance was the reason given.
- Ukraine did not want the Netherlands to directly negotiate with the separatists. This delayed the recovery mission
- Ukraine possibily shelled the crash site during many occasions.
- Ukraine started an offensive towards the crash site around July 21, despite an UN resolution to stop all military activities. This resulted in an unsafe situation which delayed the recovery and investigation. Situation at the crash site is described here.