This post will provide an overview of eyewitness who reported seeing one or two military aircraft shortly before MH17 crashed.
At least 22 people told on camera they saw one or more military aircraft. And this is just the videos I found. I am sure there are many more eyewitness.
The videos are made by various reporters.
In the final report of the Dutch Safety Board it was mentioned there were no aircraft close to MH17 other than civil aircraft.
The primary radar of Ukraine civil airtraffic control was not operational for maintenance.
The primary radar of Ukraine military air traffic control was not on on July 17 as accoding to Ukraine there were no flights scheduled that day.
Russia stated it erased the recordings of the raw primary radar.
Quite a few tv programms are made on MH17:
Some Russian TV station went to the crash site in November and did interview with eyewitness.
Malaysian TV3 made a documentary called Romeo November Delta. It can be seen here
A Russian program called Moment of Truth released a documentary end of November. It can be seen here.
1+2 BBC Russia showed these two ladies. The video was later deleted but re-uploaded by others. These ladies saw two military aircraft
3. The same video showed another lady telling about a military aircraft.
4+5 Russia Today made a documentary on MH17. Here is another eyewitness. She says as well there were 2 planes. The lady on the left told in another documentary she saw two planes as well.
6. The same Russia Today video shows another eyewitness. He saw a small military aircraft with a silver underside.He is 100% there was a second aircraft.
7. Dutch TV program Nieuwsuur went to the crash site and interviewed some people. This man also saw a military aircraft
8. This man is interviewed by Paris Match. While the subtitels does not show the word ‘military jet’ two persons I asked to translate say the man is talking about another aircraft. The translation of the FRENCH subtitles is included. I understand the translation of the man his Russian language into French is not done correct. Also some parts of the interview are cut/left out. It seems Paris Match suggests that the man in telling about a missile. He is sure he saw a military jet according Max van der Werf who interviewed this man in April 2015.
9. I am not sure what these men tell.
10+11. Max van der Werf spoke to someone named Bulatov Lev Aleksandrovich who saw three SU-25 near Torez and Shakhtersk (here)11+12. Graham Philips released a new video in July showing two persons who saw jets. (here)
12. Tatyana Timchenko works for a orphanage in Torez. She describes in this video she saw military airplanes at the moment MH17 was shot down. How many she is not sure about. There was no shooting from the airplanes. The tv station Hromadske.tv is an independant TV station which gets money from the US and the Netherlands. So it is not some sort of propaganda station from the DPR. (source). Still the claim of the eyewitness cannot be verified.
13. Graham Phillips interviewed someone wo claims to have seen Su-25 aircraft. No subtitles
14. Jeroen Akkermans, reporter of RTL Nieuws, interviewed this lady who saw a military jet . It is at 4:46 in the item.
15. Graham Philips interviewed a man called Sergey. He did not see another plane but heard it.
16 Graham Philips interviewed this lady called Lena. She and many others say a second plane.
17+18 These two man called Leonid and Victor saw two military aircraft. The video has english tranlations.
This is Andrey Silenko who saw a low flying military jet just above the forest. He is seen in a Russia Today documentary. He states MH17 was flying 100 meters above a hen house but still intact. This cannot be correct.
20. This is a lady who talks about seeing a military jet. She says she saw how the plane was shot down and how various debris separated from the Boeing 777. She saw another plane, and that since it was flying at such [low?] altitude, it was Ukrainian plane. She says it flew towards Shahtersk [to the West]. At the end, the guy asked whether passenger jets flew over that area before MH17, she says they never saw trace/plume of any passenger jets before in that area.
21 and 22
Journalist Billy Six spoke to these two eyewitness Pjotr Losjak & Jura Sereditsch. The BBC documentary Conspiracy Files: who shoot down MH17 had this interview in the program. Part of the interview can be seen here with an english explanation.
This eyewitness even told he saw a plan launch a missile towards MH17. The location of these eyewitness was Schachtjar Lesnaja.