There is a lot of evidence on MH17 missing, or not obtained, or handed over late. This is an overview:
- there are no United States Air Force SBIRS satellite images available. Reason: classified
- There are no United States Air Force optical satellite photos available. Reason: not known
- There are no other military radar recordings available obtained during excersize Sea Breeze.
- There are no commercial satellite photos available of the BUK and the launchspot. Reason: unknown
- There are no primary radar recordings provided by the Ukraine Air Force. Reason: radar was switched off as the Air Force did not have flights planned for July 17
- There are no primary radar recordings provided by the Ukraine civil air traffic control. Reason: radar was in maintenance
- There are no primary radar recordings provided by Russia. Reason: not kept after 30 days
- There are no secondary radar recordings provided by Russia. Reason: not kept after 30 days
- The air traffic controller responsible for MH17 was not interviewed by the DSB
- Eyewitness on the ground were not interviewed by DSB
- Some parts of the cockpit roof with shrapnel damage were not used in the reconstruction. Found too late
- Some parts of the business class section roof are missing. Reason: DSB did not immediately went to the crash site
- Dutch governement delayed the recovery not willing to request UN to sent peacekeeping forces, and is hiding information. A long list of obstruction.